ACCESSIBILITY OF THE WEBSITE
At The Rambler Motel, we are committed to making our website accessible to everyone. This website was designed and programmed in compliance with both the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and the Section 508 government guidelines to enable and improve use by individuals with disabilities.
If you have have come to this page because of a problem you encountered on the site, please do not hesitate in reporting it to us at:
The Rambler Motel
225 Bay Blvd.
Chula Vista, CA 91910
Email – email@example.com
In addition, if you have any suggestions on how to improve this site’s accessibility, we are listening. Your user experience matters to us, and we want to ensure it is as good as it can be.
This accessibility statement applies to all content on www.theramblermotel.com and all content provided internally at www.theramblermotel.com. The Rambler Motel is not responsible for any third-party content on www.theramblermotel.com.
ACCESSIBILITY OF THE HOTEL
The following features are available:
- Accessible rooms available
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32″ of clear width
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible registration area
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the pool
- Public areas/facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service support animals welcome